Forms Magic
Forms Magic
Productive Computer Systems with Oleg Moskalensky on creating and using forms to manage data.
#googleforms
Originally shared by Productive Computer Systems
Sometimes a bit of magic is uplifting. Sometimes less is more. In this HOA we'll delve a bit deeper, get a bit more advanced, but don't worry - totally consumable by all. After all, as I always say, "if I can do it - so can you!".
If you want some new & useful functionality for Google Forms - this HOA is for you.
Productive Computer Systems with Oleg Moskalensky on creating and using forms to manage data.
#googleforms
Originally shared by Productive Computer Systems
Sometimes a bit of magic is uplifting. Sometimes less is more. In this HOA we'll delve a bit deeper, get a bit more advanced, but don't worry - totally consumable by all. After all, as I always say, "if I can do it - so can you!".
If you want some new & useful functionality for Google Forms - this HOA is for you.

Thanks a lot, Zara Altair. This particular HOA will deal with automating data entry or easing this repetitive chore that most businesses need to deal with.
ReplyDeleteOleg Moskalensky your tutorials are opening my mind to that control of data.
ReplyDeleteVery glad to hear it, Zara Altair... I'll make a programmer out of you yet :)
ReplyDeleteOleg Moskalensky Highly unlikely. :)
ReplyDelete