HOA Hosts and Everyone Else

HOA Hosts and Everyone Else
Ros Betts is not seeing events to which she has replied Yes show up on her calendar.
Any ideas?

#googlecalendar   #hoas

Comments

  1. No ideas cause I still am looking for my calendar; just found events  on my Home drop down thanks to Barbara Quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have this problem quite often. At the moment have allowed every HOA event irrespective of my response to the invitation to show up in my calendar. Yes to figure out optimum configuration settings. I guess Google is doing some changes - may be to do with how Calendar is handled on mobile devices - but affects everyone.
    Having every event show up on Calendar is annoying but at the moment can't find a work around Zara Altair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too - they are not showing up  Wish I could fix it  Zara Altair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ros Betts It seems you are not the only one experiencing the Google Calendar glitch with HOAs. 
    Jim Burwell's Petiquette and Vivekananda Baindoor Rao thanks for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Zara Altair  for sharing my question. The alerts are still not happening on my calendar, so I shall try the Events tab down the side of the home page next.
    I couldn't cope with having all the invitations as you have Vivekananda Baindoor Rao  as I am sharing my calendar with my partner. I think he would go a bit nuts with that load!
    Has it sorted for you Jim Burwell's Petiquette, Vivekananda and Gary Whalen ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts