Zara Altair ohhh thankyou for the invite, but I have a very bad cold right now, and with red lipstick - it would only match my red eyes and not be the look I am going for! Maybe on Wednesday! I will bring out the red lipstick for the HOA with James Dearsely!
I love it! You look fantastic! Great Color and beautiful blue shirt. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair red lipstick is very hard to pull off, but it looks so natural on you!!! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteZara Altair looking great on this picture
ReplyDeletekara wood Thanks. Put on some red lipstick and join in the fun. #NouricheBoutique
ReplyDeleteLOVE it Zara Altair
ReplyDeleteMulu Berhe and Christine L Bowen thanks for the kind words. NouricheBoutique has fun promotions.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair ohhh thankyou for the invite, but I have a very bad cold right now, and with red lipstick - it would only match my red eyes and not be the look I am going for! Maybe on Wednesday! I will bring out the red lipstick for the HOA with James Dearsely!
ReplyDeletekara wood So sorry. Get well quickly. Just follow NouricheBoutique. The promos are always fun.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair Thank you! And I did follow NouricheBoutique great find!
ReplyDelete