Productive Computer Systems and Forms Magic
Productive Computer Systems and Forms Magic
Another in a series of mastering forms and the attached spreadsheets.
Gather that data...constructively.
#googleforms #googlesheets
Originally shared by Productive Computer Systems
Sometimes a bit of magic is uplifting. Sometimes less is more. In this HOA we'll delve a bit deeper, get a bit more advanced, but don't worry - totally consumable by all. After all, as I always say, "if I can do it - so can you!".
If you want some new & useful functionality for Google Forms - this HOA is for you.
Another in a series of mastering forms and the attached spreadsheets.
Gather that data...constructively.
#googleforms #googlesheets
Originally shared by Productive Computer Systems
Sometimes a bit of magic is uplifting. Sometimes less is more. In this HOA we'll delve a bit deeper, get a bit more advanced, but don't worry - totally consumable by all. After all, as I always say, "if I can do it - so can you!".
If you want some new & useful functionality for Google Forms - this HOA is for you.

Thanks much for sharing, Zara Altair
ReplyDeleteProductive Computer Systems I may be late but I'll be there.
ReplyDelete