Ripples...gone
Ripples...gone
This Google+ change is not so great from a user experience perspective.
#ripples
Originally shared by Google Plus Daily
Another one bites the dust... Are you sad to see Ripples go too?
#googleplusupdate
This Google+ change is not so great from a user experience perspective.
#ripples
Originally shared by Google Plus Daily
Another one bites the dust... Are you sad to see Ripples go too?
#googleplusupdate

I rarely used it. Seems to me there are better analytics in other tools that give a bigger overview than just a single post.
ReplyDeleteMaAnna Stephenson Used it for a quick check. Yes, better analytics, but sometimes I just went for a #quicky :)
ReplyDeleteI wasn't receiving the level of engagement and sharing yet, but I was looking forward to using this feature in the future Zara Altair. I wonder if Google has a better tool they may be rolling out?
ReplyDeleteMatt Pentecost I don't know. Pages can still get information from Insights, but this will be a missing ingredient for many Profile users in establishing immediate engagement and connection.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair I have used my Page a little since the beginning of the year but have put most of my focus on the Profile because I feel it's more personal. Maybe I should consider using the Page a little more?
ReplyDeleteMatt Pentecost Maybe...
ReplyDeleteYou are so right. I agree. Most of my activity is on my Profile. It is more personal and more interactive. Definitely where I meet people and have fun.
For me the Page is for business announcements, then shared on the Profile and focused historical preservation.