WordPress Plugin for Local Schema
WordPress Plugin for Local Schema
Passing this along. Would love feedback if you use.
Originally shared by LeapFroggr Inc.
A Quick Introduction to Schema PLUS A FREE WordPress Plugin for it
We created a custom Schema plugin and we'd love for you to try it out!
https://www.leapfroggr.com/local-seo-schema/
#LocalSEo #SEO #Wordpress
https://www.leapfroggr.com/local-seo-schema
Passing this along. Would love feedback if you use.
Originally shared by LeapFroggr Inc.
A Quick Introduction to Schema PLUS A FREE WordPress Plugin for it
We created a custom Schema plugin and we'd love for you to try it out!
https://www.leapfroggr.com/local-seo-schema/
#LocalSEo #SEO #Wordpress
https://www.leapfroggr.com/local-seo-schema
Hi Zara Altair , thanks for the #schema resource! I have been using schema for local seo for years now, and always have my webmaster code it by hand. I am happy to test your plugin in hopes that it will save us tons of time. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteRob Hermann I'll be happy to here your thoughts.
ReplyDelete