Google+ Posts Removed from Brand Knowledge Panels

Google+ Posts Removed from Brand Knowledge Panels

Even more important now to be clear in your brand description. Make it clear, relevant, and full.

Be sure to include links to your website, products, services, and social media.


#seofornow   #localsearch  

Originally shared by Jennifer Slegg (Jenstar)

BIG NEWS -> Google Removes Brand’s Google+ Posts from Knowledge Panel
http://www.thesempost.com/google-removes-brands-google-posts-from-knowledge-panel

Comments

  1. No idea what or where brands were that got removed.  For the first time in many years I located on You Tube Judy Garland singing the old song By Myself sent to me by returning buddy Lesley from Western Australia.  Interesting I can get more tips from her  than from many other of my circled G+Contacts.
    OK sorry about that it sounds like I am singing  'it seems I've heard that song before" and nobody in G+ land has ever heard me sing like I used to.  Back to drill, sorry Zara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary Whalen It's not the brands. it's that +1's are being removed as an integration with Google+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh! I should have realized, however I seldom use 1's & 0's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts