Circloscope

Circloscope
Just cleared out 400+ inactive or not following back identities from my circles with Circloscope.

Awesome tool for circle management.

#circlemanagement   #googleplusti  
http://circloscope.com/ap/ap.php?id=129&tid1=google

Comments

  1. Its a super programme Zara Altair​

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the premium account this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had bought a premium account on 11 March 2015 - but yesterday I found that it had stopped working. It says 'Trial Expired'
    I had raised a support ticket about it on their website - but strangely I am yet to hear anything back - I did get an auto responder email acknowledging my support ticket - but nothing useful yet.
    When it worked, it worked very well and I had maintained 1:1 ratio of me circling them and being circled by them.
    I am waiting for resolution of this support ticket.
    I am surprised by this delay Christine DeGraff ,  Craig Fifield,  Circloscope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vivekananda Baindoor Rao, I apologize for the delay in responding. It sounds like you have just become disconnected and may just need to logout of G+ and then back in. I am out of town today so hopefully trying that will resolve the issue; otherwise one of us will look at your ticket ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine DeGraff It does not appear to be such a simple reason unfortunately.  In addition to what you are suggesting, I have even uninstalled the Extension and then even Chrome browser and re-installed everything - but no change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't call them trash, I would never apply a nasty label to any tag. I would probably wait a day or two for a reaction before removing people from my #CircleManagement

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vivekananda Baindoor Rao ok I am consulting with Ehsan Ahmadi Gharacheh to resolve for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Which youtube video do I watch now to find new G+ people based on a topic of interests? I ordered your annual subscription, Christine DeGraff. Take your time. No hurry. ;=-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vivekananda Baindoor Rao What an unfortunate experience. I am certain Christine DeGraff and Ehsan Ahmadi Gharacheh will have you up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts