CISE Up Your Content

CISE Up Your Content
If you write for the web, you can improve the long-term search engine results of your copy by using Conceptual Intelligence Search Engine (CISE) to develop a wordbank to incorporate select words into text. CISE is a technically sophisticated algorithm developed by Peter Hatherley, of Latent Semantics, in New Zealand.
Writers are familiar with synonyms and antonyms and dictionary definitions to use creating content. With the advent of online writing, keywords and related keywords gained importance in the overall ascendancy of words used inside content. CISE is like a personal service which identifies words related to your content theme (keyword).
CISE works by identifying words, already known by search engines as being conceptually related. When content appears on the web that contains the related words, search engines are able to “know” the context of your content. The result is increased search engine result page (SERP) ranking. You create web optimized content. This clarity raises the overall ranking of the content.
How To Use CISE
To accentuate content for your business, or for a client, begin with select two to three words that represent the theme of your business. The objective is to create a Wordbank of words related to your topic theme.
When you first reach CISE at http://cise.info/search/, create an account with your email or various social media accounts. On the landing page, your begin at Search.
Read more at http://goo.gl/1efbMI
#seofornow #CISE #contentcreation #copywriting
My first try failed ... Msg: one or more of these words are not available ...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Zara Altair Appreciate your support :)
ReplyDeleteAndre Amorim What was the search term? Happy to check this out for you
ReplyDeleteThere is also a free Preview Version available here www.cise.info/complimentary
ReplyDeleteAndre Amorim Just had that happen yesterday with ball peen hammer. If the search phrase is crucial, get in touch with Peter Hatherley.
ReplyDeletePeter Hatherley I skipped the salmon but may use it in a future post. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the years of algorithm work.
Peter Hatherley I was encouraged after read Experimentation is the seed of genius and this is especially true of writing. Imagination is the seed of new metaphors and visions. so I tried that "polemic" one here https://youtu.be/t8dZkx3tITk :-)
ReplyDeleteAh Andre Amorim will add it to the available phrases ';D)
ReplyDeletesupercalifragilisticexpialidocious is not your average CISE but it got there in the end! See https://goo.gl/lsQoqZ
ReplyDeleteA dig down within the search results reveals a lot more also
The white buttons are the concepts that I selected that I felt matched the theme (among others) The buttons are positives, neutrals and negatives (or opposites)
Peter Hatherley supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
ReplyDeleteThanks Zara Altair it's been a long journey but a fruitful one all round :)
ReplyDeletePeter Hatherley many thanx for the great post here, and the comments in the comment stream. shared to my stream.
ReplyDeletealmost raw data ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUEZCxBcM78
ReplyDeletepspsps > https://www.loyal3.com/ << https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3PDXmYoF5U
ReplyDeleteExhilarating Andre Amorim
ReplyDeleteVery impressive Zara Altair!
ReplyDeleteThis is yet another highway into the brave new world of the #SemanticWeb.
By the way, and fortunately as well, one thing that a list of unpremeditated words could do to a writer?
It actually inspires the very exercise that feeds your need, in the first place, to put pen on paper.........or finger on keypad. ;)
Rotimi Orimoloye Yes, yes, yes! Inspiration!!!
ReplyDeleteI tried it. Great idea but results were not relevant to the search term battery.
ReplyDeleteGerry Grant Thanks for your feedback. I checked out battery myself because I knew by experience that it would have relevant connections
ReplyDeleteOut of the 12 results better, attributes, redistribute and restart all work really well for batteries and surely each of these concepts can be expanded and woven into content. The expanded concepts of distribution, distributor and starting being the most obvious extensions.
In fact battery attributes, battery distribution, battery restart and better batteries all came up with significant connective value.
The best of all is the easily used catchphrase better batteries This Google search proved to be most intriguing. It leads in fact to the holy grail of battery development i.e, longer lasting batteries See https://goo.gl/TMlA4A
Also did you know that each of these terms can be further expanded with a long press. So these highly relevant terms were found only one layer down i.e, distribute, robust, absorb, restore, correct, construct, circuit, indestructible and standards
You see Gerry it's all about perspective and extending boundaries not limiting them
I think the difference here is that I look for concepts that work not the ones that don't. As it is searching by patterns alone and especially in a limited database (as it in this case) I really don't think a single search does it justice. The commercial versions are unlimited and can have over 5000 connections per concept if required.
The other context for battery is assault and in this case retreat, restart and habitat work perfectly.
What you must remember is that these are only conceptual relationships that you can potentially utilise in your content. An idea generator of sorts and if you do utilise them it seems to affect search rankings extremely positively.
This is termed floating or adjacent context in one of Google's main patents surrounding their Hummingbird algorithm and this even though a little obscure it is picked up by the googlebot
Ping! Ben Fisher Happy to do a CISE training for Steady Demand
ReplyDeleteLoved meeting Peter Hatherley in a hangout previously. CISE looks amazing, we will definitely talk more about it Zara Altair
ReplyDeleteBen Fisher Quite powerful. Looking forward to the conversation.
ReplyDeleteYes really enjoyed that HOA Ben Fisher Looking forward to catching up
ReplyDelete#contextisking
Peter Hatherley OK. That's the hashtag of the day. :) #contextisking
ReplyDeleteWell spotted Zara Altair Ben and I had discussed doing an event with that as the title!
ReplyDeletePeter Hatherley Great idea!!! I'm ready. :) Ben Fisher
ReplyDeleteI'm looking for natural language generator to write my essays because I'm very lazy (hope I can become a good programmer then) ... My university has a kind of plagiarism detector ... So I think i can bypass it by using something like SCIgen ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCIgen ) after all SCIgen fooled Google's scholar h-index calculations and had several papers approved at IEEE and ACM ... :p ... but to be honest I would like to have an auto generator blogger AI ... the designs stuff I'm beting on thegrid.io ... I also had invested some bitcoins in it ...
ReplyDeleteC'est quoi sa ? Je n'ai rien vue
ReplyDeleteC'est quoi sa ? Je n'ai rien vue
ReplyDeleteABOUBAKAR DRAMEE Testez la ici: http://cise.info/search/
ReplyDeleteHello miss
ReplyDeleteCarl Turechek Keep us posted!
ReplyDelete