Line Up for Learning


Line Up for Learning

Super topics. Amazing panels.

Originally shared by Mike Allton

4 Topics. 12 Experts. 1 Incredible Series.

How do I grow my business? What do I write about? How can I leverage social media? How will I be found on search engines?

These, and many more, are questions that we've all faced and been challenged by in our business. There are books and there are courses you can turn to, but seldom has there been an opportunity like this to learn from some of the top minds in these fields.

#SiteSellPresents  is a series of free Hangouts On Air throughout this month, specifically designed to tackle these kinds of questions. For each Event, you can see the topic, follow the guests, and RSVP to the live broadcast. You can attend the event and participate in the discussion - even ask questions of the panelists, or you can watch the recording on replay at a later date.

Monday, July 06th at 12:00pm ET - ENTREPRENEURSHIP with Guy Kawasaki Mia Voss and Kenneth Manesse Sr. 

RSVP: http://sbi.me/1LIhf1n 

Monday, July 13th at 12:00pm ET - WRITING/BLOGGING with Demian Farnworth Wade Harman and Kevan Lee 

RSVP: http://sbi.me/1FYmXF1 

Monday, July 20th at 12:00pm ET - SOCIAL MEDIA with Jeff Sieh Dustin W. Stout and Rebekah Radice 

RSVP: http://sbi.me/1JCQxaU 

Monday, July 27th at 12:00pm ET - SEARCH with David Amerland martin shervington and Mark Traphagen 

RSVP: http://sbi.me/1epFHqY 

For more information, please visit the SiteSell blog post at http://sbi.me/SiteSellPresents 

Pin it here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/12666442679154234/ 

Hope to see you there!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts