Racism, I can't believe this $#!T is still happening.
Originally shared by Bill Graham
Racism, I can't believe this $#!T is still happening.
+1 and share if you agree with how the Captain dealt with this ladies refusal to sit next to a black man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku33Th6aygw
Racism, I can't believe this $#!T is still happening.
+1 and share if you agree with how the Captain dealt with this ladies refusal to sit next to a black man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku33Th6aygw

Thanks for resharing Zara Altair I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteGood night Richard Wright, nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteBill Graham Amazing find. Thanks.
ReplyDelete10/10
ReplyDeleteZara Altair Regardless of any race, the air steward should check/ask professionally why the passenger wants to change seat....is it because the guy is doing something she feels uncomfortable and provokes her to use the racist word, instead of just throwing every goddamn problem to the captain who is busy manning the cockpit.
ReplyDeleteEvery human race, especially the older male population, has its own responsibility to improve its own race.