Disappearing Notifications


Disappearing Notifications

Google bug in notifications when you comment. Oleg Moskalensky noticed that the disappearance seems to be connected to using the shift key.

I call this comments for illiterati. No upper case, or brief formatting e.g. shift, underline for Italics.

Hope it is fixed soon.

#googlebug   #googlenotifications  

Originally shared by Oleg Moskalensky

Another G+ issue - disappearing notification comments

Actually, the notifications are there, but when you attempt to type into the comment box, from within the notifications pop-up, that pop just disappears.

It seems to only do so when the Shift key is pressed, so if you stick to lower case only - it seems to work fine.  Perhaps Google got sick of all UPPER CASE comments and decided to punish everyone with the Shift key comment disappearance stunt...

Comments

  1. Whoa! I just had Notifications disappear before I even began to commence with a comment. Very quirky.
    Peter Hatherley Oleg Moskalensky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serendipity Zara Altair Oleg Moskalensky

    ReplyDelete
  3. #serendipitious  exposure was my meaning ';D)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts