Frequently Sought Answers
Frequently Sought Answers
David Kutcher of Confluent Forms LLC describes the treasure chest hidden in Frequently Answered Questions (FAQ).
Rethinking the FAQ page for a client, and referred back to this article.
The article, in itself, is a treasure of ways to think about and structure Frequently Asked Questions.
Well worth the read if you have anything to do with website content and structure.
#seofornow #faqpage #websitestructure #websitedevelopment and, what the heck, #websitetraffic
http://www.confluentforms.com/2015/08/faq-content-rich-semantic-search-value.html
David Kutcher of Confluent Forms LLC describes the treasure chest hidden in Frequently Answered Questions (FAQ).
Rethinking the FAQ page for a client, and referred back to this article.
The article, in itself, is a treasure of ways to think about and structure Frequently Asked Questions.
Well worth the read if you have anything to do with website content and structure.
#seofornow #faqpage #websitestructure #websitedevelopment and, what the heck, #websitetraffic
http://www.confluentforms.com/2015/08/faq-content-rich-semantic-search-value.html

Thank you Zara Altair!
ReplyDeleteWhat's interesting is that I was just debating, as part of my normal content update strategy, whether to work up that post a bit, but ended up on this post: http://www.confluentforms.com/2013/09/blog-content-life-cycle-dividends.html
Whether it's a long form blog post or FAQ content, learning how to integrate content that provides returning dividends is something that all businesses could benefit from.
David Kutcher That's another one of my favorites. Thanks for the link.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair I hadn't updated that one in a long time, today was its day :)
ReplyDeleteDavid Kutcher I have a quarterly schedule but I'm rethinking the weekly. Thanks for the nudges. :)
ReplyDelete