Google+ Biz Page on the New Google+


Google+ Biz Page on the New Google+
1PM PST/ 4PM ET /9 PM BST
Your Google+ Business Page has lost many aspects with the changes at Google+. Just for starters, reviews don't show.
Join us on Blab as we talk about ways to give your Biz Page life. Ben Fisher Eli Fennell Nina Trankova Dustin W. Stout answer your questions.

Here's the link
https://blab.im/zara-altair-your-g-business-page-in-the-new-google-ben-fisher-nina-trankova-and-more

#googleplusbusinesspage   #googleplustips

Comments

  1. Zara Altair​ not sure if it's my end, but the blab just buffers indefinitely when I try to play it :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Tillison I am not having the problem. Just double checked. Try restarting or closing the tab and then reopening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara Altair did that a few times. I'm on Android mobile, should that have any bearing.

    This doesn't happen with YouTube. Just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark Tillison I really don't know why that is happening. I'll let you know when it's uploaded to YouTube.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts