Trust Test
Trust Test
Take the test, see where you fall on the trust scale. Then learn more at the Hangout interview conversation with David Amerland and Oleg Moskalensky on November 17. https://goo.gl/VFuyFW
Don't have the Trust book yet? Get it on Amazon http://goo.gl/RdUlOJ
#trust
Originally shared by Oleg Moskalensky
Take the test! http://goo.gl/PfhOqx
Interpersonal Trust Test from David Amerland's new book
What rating did you receive? I got 'mild interpersonal trust', which I assume to mean 'unless you prove to me, with deeds, not just words, that you're trustworthy - I won't trust you'.
Please feel free to share this poll. David Amerland and I will discuss the results in our HOA about his new book, coming up on November 17 at 9am PST.
Take the test, see where you fall on the trust scale. Then learn more at the Hangout interview conversation with David Amerland and Oleg Moskalensky on November 17. https://goo.gl/VFuyFW
Don't have the Trust book yet? Get it on Amazon http://goo.gl/RdUlOJ
#trust
Originally shared by Oleg Moskalensky
Take the test! http://goo.gl/PfhOqx
Interpersonal Trust Test from David Amerland's new book
What rating did you receive? I got 'mild interpersonal trust', which I assume to mean 'unless you prove to me, with deeds, not just words, that you're trustworthy - I won't trust you'.
Please feel free to share this poll. David Amerland and I will discuss the results in our HOA about his new book, coming up on November 17 at 9am PST.
This poll (like most) has major embedded biases and flaws and therefore its "results" are going to be skewed and...not to be trusted. LOL
ReplyDelete