Adagio ma non tanto

Adagio ma non tanto
or as my daughter says, Piano, piano, Mamma.

Adelheid Hörnlein feels her need for music of a certain kind at this time of year.

The beauty of this concerto is the lovely interplay and pacing. 

Wishing you an Advent of paced enjoyment without overwhelm.

Originally shared by Adelheid Hörnlein

In this time of the year my need for the music I grew up with becomes always stronger. Here a performance by the Freiburger Barockorchester which plays on baroque instruments in the historic style which was explored right during the time when I entered into my music studies.I just LOVE it. Do YOU? Dave Pipe Kate Barbour Jessica Roemischer Elaine Nieberding Lowell Ann Fuglsang Zara Altair 
#muisc   #bach   #baroquemusic   #thepowerofrelationship  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CexJQ8VWJfY&list=PL5-CFgNuNTi9GE4rb6hwmAiXHkXEVqGut&index=6

Comments

  1. Glad you like this music Zara Altair and thanks for sharing. Oh, yes, I remember records!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Всего Милее... - Сердцу... Моему: Крейслериана, Рапсодии, Адажио, Сонаты и Произведения Духовные: Баха, Бибера, Сен-Санса, Генделя, Моцарта и Вивальди. И Мир... Чудесной Музыки..., - Мне: Любви... Чувства... - Умиляет... и Радость... Дарит... в Воспоминаниях... - о Сердцу... Дорогой - О Моей Саре.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dell which is new to me a few months ago went mute for everything yesterday and so far only one person of hundreds has acknowledged that fact and showed any concern. I open with Windows 10 and move to this Chrome. Unicorn feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gary Whalen Unicorn feathers, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Unicorn feathers indeed no sound here at 6::30 am and TV says schools closed for 50 mile radius of here in Albany, Oregon..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still no sound on my computer but I get report of delayed delivery of local
    newspaper and schools having later opening times. Doubt that cable office
    is open yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gary Whalen Sorry about your loss of sound. I'm not a tech person so I have no resolutions to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least you have shown concern which is more than many G+ contacts have.  I called on my land line phone to  the concern where I purchased my Dell a few months ago and they had me go on line and a rep sent me a short Jazz musical and told me that there is nothing wrong with my machine.   A while after I got an email from someone I shared with years ago who spoke about her fish, etc, so I wrote I may not be able to speak or hear many things on G+ but for her (and you also by the way) to keep in touch whenever possible.  By the way I am gartformula2@gmail.com and either oldtowne2@msn.com or via4vistavisit Forums.  Stay tuned for a separate email or gmail showing my Village location and  stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally got to hear part of the music that started my inquiry. Seems I have to push a Tube button of some sort to see
    all the argumentative words about the music. Appreciate your action on my behalf, Zara.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts