RankBrain & Search
RankBrain & Search
Stone Temple Consulting presents the research behind RankBrain discoveries since its inception.
Great rationale for creating on target and concept specific content for posts and web pages.
#rankbrain #seofornow
Originally shared by Eric Enge
How Has RankBain Impacted Google Search?
In my latest study I looked at a snapshot of our 1.4 million query database from last June and compared it to a more recent snapshot. The Stone Temple data research team found a subset of queries that Google should show good results for, but didn't back in June, probably because they couldn't understand the way the query was phased.
In the study linked below, I explain what RankBrain is, how it works, and what we found about its possible impact on those hard-to-understand queries.
If you find this useful information, I'd appreciate it if you'd share it!
http://bit.ly/1W96Sqr
Stone Temple Consulting presents the research behind RankBrain discoveries since its inception.
Great rationale for creating on target and concept specific content for posts and web pages.
#rankbrain #seofornow
Originally shared by Eric Enge
How Has RankBain Impacted Google Search?
In my latest study I looked at a snapshot of our 1.4 million query database from last June and compared it to a more recent snapshot. The Stone Temple data research team found a subset of queries that Google should show good results for, but didn't back in June, probably because they couldn't understand the way the query was phased.
In the study linked below, I explain what RankBrain is, how it works, and what we found about its possible impact on those hard-to-understand queries.
If you find this useful information, I'd appreciate it if you'd share it!
http://bit.ly/1W96Sqr
Comments
Post a Comment