Time to laugh@
Time to laugh@
Originally shared by Oleg Moskalensky
On the heels on David Amerland's book on Trust, a new tome emerges, dealing with the other side of Trust, since there are always 2 sides to every issue. Before it hits the stands and before anyone else gets a chance to snag it - you'll have front row seats to discuss it with David and myself.
For this particular discussion #TrustDavid has been deprecated, and replaced with #TrustNoOne .
We don't trust you to show up, but if you do - we won't hold it against you... most likely... perhaps...
Originally shared by Oleg Moskalensky
On the heels on David Amerland's book on Trust, a new tome emerges, dealing with the other side of Trust, since there are always 2 sides to every issue. Before it hits the stands and before anyone else gets a chance to snag it - you'll have front row seats to discuss it with David and myself.
For this particular discussion #TrustDavid has been deprecated, and replaced with #TrustNoOne .
We don't trust you to show up, but if you do - we won't hold it against you... most likely... perhaps...


Too bad it's only once a year, Zara Altair :) We should have April 1 be every day. That way I could Hangout with David Amerland daily, have you share my posts daily (you kind of already do, but you know what I mean), we'd #trustnoone and thus live longer...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
P.S. Did you like my new, Batman-like, crooked screen approach?
Oleg Moskalensky I liked the screen. Added to the ambiance of the topic. Long life to two-handed weapon wielders!
ReplyDeleteMy morning meeting ran overtime. I am watching it now David Amerland, Oleg Moskalensky and Zara Altair. Sorry to miss the live event.
ReplyDeleteIn the spirit of this morning's discussion, we don't trust you had any meeting, just probably too lazy to turn on computer at 9am, but... to each his own. If it makes you feel better telling us you had a meeting that ran overtime - so be it, Hill Web Creations LLC ... :)
ReplyDeleteIndeed. I love fun and to think that I missed this live is too much on this April 1st. Seriously, I like the comment by Datadial (London-based online marketing and design agency): "having a good sense of humor can be very good—even great—for business.
ReplyDeleteBy creating something unexpected, believable and unique to your brand, you give journalists and bloggers an excuse to write about you, link to your site and send it traffic, as well as giving consumers a reason to talk about you on social media. It may not lead directly to sales, but it's an excellent way to get people talking."
You guys did it well. Thanks! :)
Thank you, Hill Web Creations LLC, very kind of you to say so. But trust me, the credit goes to David Amerland here (just between us... I had to say it... because... did you see the size of that knife of his?... that's no joke!)...
ReplyDeleteMaybe this time its good I am on the other side of a screen. How nice that the day gives David room to be "more forth coming."
ReplyDeleteOleg Moskalensky April 1st Everyday :) I don't think the webz could handle us in that kind of form :)
ReplyDelete