Help Disabled American Veterans charity

Help Disabled American Veterans charity
Ben Moskalensky will be rocking the Plus tomorrow in a charity drive for Disabled American Veterans.

Gaming and more to raise funds.
Share the event!

#disabledveterans   #charity   #googleevents   #HOA  

Originally shared by Ben Moskalensky

In this HOA, Jet Awesome and I will be doing a three hour long charity live stream, the first two hours will just be us doing gaming and in the last hour we will be doing something special with the Undercover Crew with special guest Jaspire/Andrew Walker-Fire Arrow. The link will be provided when the live stream starts and unless specifically mentioned will stay there permanently. Every donation counts, please spread the word to anyone and everyone you know and tell them to spread it on and so on.

Link:

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the support Zara Altair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben Moskalensky You are welcome. I have to go out this morning but I'll check in toward the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara Altair Luckily we have a permanent link so there is no rush. Thank you and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts