Build a Loyal Community for your Brand

Build a Loyal Community for your Brand
What is your brand community? Who is in that community? How to effectively find new members and communicate with the existing community.
Ronell Smith of Moz answers these questions and more. Join us tomorrow Noon PT/ 3 PM ET/ 8 PM BST.
Post your questions in the comment stream.

#brandloyalty   #brandstrategy  

Originally shared by Zara Altair


Why Your Brand Must Build A Loyal Community

Your loyal community spreads the word about your business.Ronell Smith, Moz strategist, is passionate about business strategy and the key component your community has in expanding your business. Ronell is a dynamic speaker whose commitment comes through with every word. Be prepared to take notes.

Responding Yes or Maybe will set a reminder so you can catch the replay.)

Watch live at Actation Now! http://actationnow.com/this-weeks-zap/
*Hashtag: #MWZlive * Please use for your tweets and when sharing out the show.

Like the topic? Know someone that will enjoy it? Invite your friends!

Love the show? Become a patron for just $1 a month.http://www.patreon.com/ZaraAltair

About Ronell:

I'm the goofy kid at the back of the class daydreaming about how sociobiology has broader implications, specifically for business, and thinking through how companies can perform much better by "behaving" as a coordinated unit as opposed to an agglomeration of selfish individuals. (Yeah, I'm boring.)
That natural curiosity is part of what fuels my drive for helping companies be successful. I don't think of myself as having any special talent or gift, but I do have a burning passion to look at a company, understand what's holding it back, then work with the owners to chart a path that ultimately leads to success.
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool content guy, but before I was ever a content strategist or content writer, I was a "strategy guy," working with small and midsize companies to help them understand where they are in relation to where they want to be. I cut my teeth as a business writer covering economics, biotechnology, automotive retail and grocery retail. Those experiences helped to shape my path, for now my days are largely spent helping companies of all types with content strategy, marketing strategy, branding and competitive strategy.
Today, when asked what I do, I simply say what I am, "A strategist who helps companies put their best foot forward through wise use of their content..." After all, content is everything prospects and existing clients experience in relation to your business.

If you came to the show and commented in the events page, you will be put in a notification circle to be invited to future shows.
Host +Zara Altair created *The Midweek Zap*to help you develop an online strategy that works for you and your business. You are here!
Go to Actation Now! website to view all original events plus articles to help you create and sustain your web presence.
Show less

Comments

Popular Posts