Pulse of Social Sharing
Pulse of Social Sharing
Perceptive thinking from Randy Milanovic on the democratization of LinkedIn Pulse and app generated responses.
How effective is your sharing?
#socialsharing
Originally shared by Randy Milanovic
One of the ways I work to extend the reach of my content is to take popular pieces and share them with my network via LinkedIn Pulse.
Many of those self-syndicated pieces have been so well-received, they’ve generated big views and many new leads.
However, it looks like this particular approach might be losing some of its effectiveness (at least for the moment).
To show you why, and what it might mean for your own content-based lead generation efforts, I'd like to share a couple observations…
#contentmarketing #reach
https://www.kayakonlinemarketing.com/blog/does-social-posting-still-have-a-pulse
Perceptive thinking from Randy Milanovic on the democratization of LinkedIn Pulse and app generated responses.
How effective is your sharing?
#socialsharing
Originally shared by Randy Milanovic
One of the ways I work to extend the reach of my content is to take popular pieces and share them with my network via LinkedIn Pulse.
Many of those self-syndicated pieces have been so well-received, they’ve generated big views and many new leads.
However, it looks like this particular approach might be losing some of its effectiveness (at least for the moment).
To show you why, and what it might mean for your own content-based lead generation efforts, I'd like to share a couple observations…
#contentmarketing #reach
https://www.kayakonlinemarketing.com/blog/does-social-posting-still-have-a-pulse

Thanks Zara Altair. I've been so busy today I haven't jumped on my shares near as quickly as I'd like. Love the intro!
ReplyDeleteI'd love love love it if you would comment on the original blog post. Always appreciate it when you visit me there.
ReplyDeleteRandy Milanovic No apologies required. I know busy. :)
ReplyDeleteWill do. Done. :)
Zara Altair thank you!
ReplyDelete