StoryShop
StoryShop
Excited to be a beta tester for StoryShop. I've been waiting for the release to play around with a new series.
#storyshop #amwriting
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1027829739/storyshop-write-better-stories-faster/comments
Excited to be a beta tester for StoryShop. I've been waiting for the release to play around with a new series.
#storyshop #amwriting
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1027829739/storyshop-write-better-stories-faster/comments
This should be interesting. I am not a writer but its nice to see these kind of start ups and support
ReplyDeleteNice idea, I know I have a creative mind .. but when I start writing about something my 'programmer/math' mindset takes over and I go like.. 'less code, less errors' and I spend loads of time thinking how to compress 10 pages in one single idea ... also I like diagrams, mindmaps, etc ... it would be nice to have a tool to help write my sci-fi ... even when I don't know what to say .. like Recurrent neural network for generating stories about images https://goo.gl/Lfb73C or some sort of coletive brainstorm like ... where people can contribute to ideas like git pull request, so we could backtrack the original source/authoring stuff and give the correct credit
ReplyDeleteSo tell us the story how you got to be the Beta Tester for Story Writing App Zara Altair !!
ReplyDelete(Pun intended)
Vivekananda Baindoor Rao I've been following the creators for some time. When they launched the Kickstarter I pledged. People who pledged have the opportunity to do beta testing. It's a simple story. :)
ReplyDeleteArthur Morehead It is! I've tried a variety of "writing' software programs in the last 15 years. Most of them were not intuitive, involved little boxes, or were just glorified spreadsheets. This will be a much more flexible tool.
ReplyDeleteSimple story
ReplyDeleteAndre Amorim StoryShop will be a powerful story generating tool when it is running smoothly.
ReplyDeleteCreate a world. Create people. Outline the story. Interconnect.
In the meantime you can use something like Google Docs to create those three main components.
I roughly outline, but when I start writing a specific scene things can change. The outline helps me stay on track from beginning to end.
Zara Altair for considerations .... ut... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD7WLk_Uzug&list=RDMMWD7WLk_Uzug sorry for '&list='
ReplyDeleteAndre Amorim hahaha! I am editing someone's story. I needed that. :)
ReplyDeleteserious reading now ... what you think of http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/research.google.com/en//pubs/archive/42523.pdf
ReplyDeleteThanks Zara Altair I appreciate your insights
ReplyDeleteAndre Amorim Way out of my bailiwick so I am unable to comment. :)
ReplyDelete