Macaroon


Macaroon
Eggwhite, coconut flakes, a bit of sweetening dropped and baked as an American favorite cookie.

Recipe: http://goo.gl/KWUryO

#ministryofdelectables   #macaroon   #cookies

Comments

  1. You do make it tough on a guy Zara Altair with all these visions of goodies floating just out of reach :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron Serina Keeping Amerlandia https://goo.gl/YVaSXC replete with goodies for the Sunday Read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara Altair
    And an outstanding patriot you are .... especially the macaroon part :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love and practically live on macaroons when it comes to dessert, Zara Altair. I make my own with shredded coconut, coconut flour, coconut nectar & raw agave, vanilla and a bit of salt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina Fiedel Wow! Those sound delicious. Want to share the recipe in a PM?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure, Zara Altair! They're super easy to make. (I forgot to mention the coconut oil)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is a small funny incident which happened when one of my friends visited from India. I remembered this as you both Zara Altair and Gina Fiedel talk about coconut products.

    My friend had come to the UK on official business and was staying in the UK for over 6 months in Yorkshire. He then got in touch with me and I went to meet him as he was a long lost friend! He is a very strict vegetarian and coconut is an important part of his daily food.

    He asked me why are coconuts NOT available in Tesco's and Sainsbury's etc.
    So I went with him to the local supermarket and found the coconut for him.

    He then told me the reason why he could not find coconut all those months was because he was looking for them everywhere else within the supermarket but never thought of looking in the 'Fruits' isle!

    For Indians, coconut is a 'vegetable' and for westerners coconut is a 'fruit'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vivekananda Baindoor Rao Great story. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts