10 Twitter Changes to Add to Your Repertoire
10 Twitter Changes to Add to Your Repertoire
Changes to twitter allow you to enhance your tweets and engage with your followers.
I like being able to change a tweet to a direct message in order to have a private conversation.
#twitter #socialmedia
https://blog.thesocialms.com/10-twitter-changes-you-should-know-about/?utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=broadcast
Changes to twitter allow you to enhance your tweets and engage with your followers.
I like being able to change a tweet to a direct message in order to have a private conversation.
#twitter #socialmedia
https://blog.thesocialms.com/10-twitter-changes-you-should-know-about/?utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=broadcast
No idea what a twitter is or private social media either. Blogs are elsewhere for me also.
ReplyDeleteOh, boy! I LOVE #5, the ability to RT yourself so you can add to what you wrote previously.
ReplyDeleteAnd agree with you Zara Altair about being able to change a tweet to a direct message for a private convo.
Cheering!
Adel Brown Agree, retweeting a post from before is a great benefit in the speed driven world of twitter.
ReplyDelete