Adding to the Argolicus Mysteries

Adding to the Argolicus Mysteries
Two new stories The Roman Heir and The Vellum Scribe. Writing away while I work on edits for The Peach Widow.

Would you like a free copy of The Peach Widow. All it takes is signing up to be a beta reader to receive your copy and a promise to write a review once the story is published. Join the Argolicus Street Team. http://goo.gl/e37Qwe

#amwriting   #histfic   #historicalfiction   #betareader  
http://www.zaraaltair.com/write-time/two-new-stories-in-the-works

Comments

  1. Gina Fiedel Thanks!!! You'll receive the book shortly. Probably tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki Haas I think it comes from my screenwriting experience, blocking the action. I'm not a fan of characters floating in space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara Altair, Thanks - In the email I received a link to a free copy of Felix Ravenna, a mosaic rather than the The Peach Widow. The email says you need feedback by Aug. 19 for The Peach Widow but there's no link or download for that book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts