Thanks, Zara. I'm over-fed and replete after a slap-up chinese meal accompanied by a rather fine plum wine I adore. :)
Ammon Johns Happy days! Gn.
Happy birthday and best wishes Ammon Johns :))
Best wishes for the day Ammon Johns hope it's a good one!
Happy Birthday, Ammon Johns!!! Sounds like you had a great time filling up and getting relaxed. Sending you wishes for everything you dream of.
Thanks all. My half-century. I said on Twitter that if they can just hold off on the Singularity for about 8 years I'll have spent half of my entire lifetime doing SEO. :)
Uh oh. That's a lotta years of dues!
A bit late to the party but worth considering it's your first half-century! Happy Birthday Ammon Johns!
Hey, happy birthday Ammon Johns. :D
Thanks, Zara. I'm over-fed and replete after a slap-up chinese meal accompanied by a rather fine plum wine I adore. :)
ReplyDeleteAmmon Johns Happy days! Gn.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday and best wishes Ammon Johns :))
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for the day Ammon Johns hope it's a good one!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Ammon Johns!!! Sounds like you had a great time filling up and getting relaxed. Sending you wishes for everything you dream of.
ReplyDeleteThanks all. My half-century.
ReplyDeleteI said on Twitter that if they can just hold off on the Singularity for about 8 years I'll have spent half of my entire lifetime doing SEO. :)
Uh oh. That's a lotta years of dues!
ReplyDeleteA bit late to the party but worth considering it's your first half-century! Happy Birthday Ammon Johns!
ReplyDeleteHey, happy birthday Ammon Johns. :D
ReplyDelete