Balance Writing with Physical Movement


Balance Writing with Physical Movement
DAREBEE gives you the tool to get moving every 50 minutes.
Print, fold, play.
Take your breaks and move!

Originally shared by DAREBEE

Print. Fold. Play! DAREdice by DAREBEE
http://buff.ly/2dXX477
#darebee
#fitness #daredice

Comments

  1. I think this is what I need......motivation lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm would be good for the young if you make it to their level a totally interesting Ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And we could expand this to fit; swimming, running, walking, or even expand into adult games involving positions for love making...
    And repetition... oooh yes, it's getting hot in here.
    So take off all yer...
    I am so turned on!!!
    Oh well. Someone is going to make a lot of money putting together this game, a number dice, a position dice for man, and a position dice for women.
    Even a homosexual version for either gender.
    One for married people.
    One for teens who are sneaking around with their mate/mates...
    Threesomes triple points!!
    Lol.
    But just wait.
    Within the week somebody will engineer this game and sell it on adult online channels!
    And not give me any credit for explaining the game to them either!!!
    What do you prefer?
    Ending the game when you have too much orgasm to move?
    Or do you prefer playing the Orgasmic Adventure until YOU know the winner because they're still conscious when all of your mates pass out?
    SURPRISE ME, PLEASE!!!
    (as often as you desire, but I AM an experienced gamer, and I am a challenge to beat. Off ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts