Can I get a Yes! for conquering #procrastination?
Can I get a Yes! for conquering #procrastination?
Originally shared by Zara Altair
Avoiding #procrastination. My cat knocked down the lucky kitchen kitty. My marketing course homework is to make a short (3 minute) video with pattern interrupt, intro, content delivery with a least 2 dynamic features of music, animated text, transitions, sound effects.
What procrastination tells me: I've not yet been to Chinatown in Portland. Why not go, replace the lucky kitty, and stock up on candied ginger.
Wouldn't that be fun?
OK, I'm back to learning the ins and outs of #Camtasia , collecting my images, and learning how to animate.
So far, so good.
Originally shared by Zara Altair
Avoiding #procrastination. My cat knocked down the lucky kitchen kitty. My marketing course homework is to make a short (3 minute) video with pattern interrupt, intro, content delivery with a least 2 dynamic features of music, animated text, transitions, sound effects.
What procrastination tells me: I've not yet been to Chinatown in Portland. Why not go, replace the lucky kitty, and stock up on candied ginger.
Wouldn't that be fun?
OK, I'm back to learning the ins and outs of #Camtasia , collecting my images, and learning how to animate.
So far, so good.
:)) Krista M exactly what I was thinking.
ReplyDelete