#emailmarketingtips #firstofthemonth
#emailmarketingtips #firstofthemonth
If you use Aweber you are charged fees by the number names in your lists. I make a habit of going in at least once a month, finding unsubscribers and deleting them. I've accomplished two things:
1. keep my list up to date and saved money
2. eliminated the folks who aren't ready to take action
And...you'll have lean and mean lists for your communications.
Just so I don't forget I make it a First of the Month activity.
If you use Aweber you are charged fees by the number names in your lists. I make a habit of going in at least once a month, finding unsubscribers and deleting them. I've accomplished two things:
1. keep my list up to date and saved money
2. eliminated the folks who aren't ready to take action
And...you'll have lean and mean lists for your communications.
Just so I don't forget I make it a First of the Month activity.
Comments
Post a Comment