Title



#macrophotography  

Originally shared by Tamara Pruessner

All Eyes On You

tl;dr - I am bring back #PhotographyDeathMatch .  Do you want to participate?

Once upon a time, not so long ago... WAIT.  That is the start of a Bon Jovi song.  Whoops.

A couple of years ago, Samir Osman and I had a little "flower battle" and from that, #PhotographyDeathMatch  was born.  We would match up photographers in different genres (trying to get ones that they were NOT comfortable in) and give them a week to produce 3 spectacular images so that they could go "head-to-head" in a just-for-fun battle.  

There was friendly-trash talking and different judges every time.  And just about every single participant walked away with a new friend and learning about a new style of photography.

I have heard that some people would love to see something like that come back.  I think it would be a blast to do again.  If you are interested, this is the post to say so.  If I get enough interest, then I am making a community and will be bringing back the clash of the titans the death matches. 

Do You Want In?


#throughtamseyes

Comments

Popular Posts