Lost in a sea of acronyms?
Lost in a sea of acronyms?
Helpful infographic and list of 40 social media acronyms to help you sort it out.
#socialmediamarketing #socialmediaacronyms #socialmediamanagement #steamfeed
http://www.steamfeed.com/40-social-media-acronyms-totally-know-infographic/?utm_source=SteamFeed+Blogging&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dfe9a5eedc-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_1f410ca1d9-dfe9a5eedc-92921965
Helpful infographic and list of 40 social media acronyms to help you sort it out.
#socialmediamarketing #socialmediaacronyms #socialmediamanagement #steamfeed
http://www.steamfeed.com/40-social-media-acronyms-totally-know-infographic/?utm_source=SteamFeed+Blogging&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dfe9a5eedc-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_1f410ca1d9-dfe9a5eedc-92921965
I learned a few new ones- thanks Zara Altair
ReplyDeleteVery useful. Learned some new acronyms. Thanks Zara Altair
ReplyDeleteJessica Maynard :) There are so many!!!
ReplyDeleteTamara Subotin You are welcome. I get lost sometimes when experts start slinging these around like we all know what they mean. :)
ReplyDeleteSame with me Zara Altair considering English isn't my second language :) So marketing terms I know, for example, in my language aren't always similar to english ones.
ReplyDeleteTamara Subotin Language differences make it more complex. That is certain. Right now I'm brainstorming a client brand name that will work in both French and English as a web presence. It is tricky.
ReplyDeleteAt least now, you will now what some of those acronyms mean...in English. :)
It makes it a fun though sometimes frustraiting challenge ;)
ReplyDelete