This is for the young eagle who lived in the tall trees next to me for six weeks.


This is for the young eagle who lived in the tall trees next to me for six weeks. Friday crows attacked in what is called mobbing. A noisy, vicious, and frightening occurrence.
I went out 10 to 20 times a day to communicate, mostly through whistles and body movement.
He hasn't been back since the crows. I am bereft.
I hope the young eagle found a place like this.
#naturephotography # eagles # crow mobbing

Originally shared by Lolys Enríquez

Nueva Zelanda.

Comments

  1. Geoffrey Dodd I don't know where this photo was taken. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geoffrey Dodd That would be wonderful. I'm in the Pacific NorthWest near Portland, OR. Similar. Creek behind my home with beaver ponds but no big lake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Nueva Zelanda. Translate - is there, below the pic hey! Zara Altair  but I can't place it here in NZ....North Island

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geoffrey Dodd Aha! Let me know if you discover the location. Looks incredibly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts