Who are you?
Who are you?
How do you build relationships? Are you remembering you manners?
"People are used to the sharks. They expect for someone to do them wrong and sell them up the creek. However, in the past year that I have successfully swam with these giants, I have shown people that they don’t have to worry when they’re with me. They can really open up and not expect me to tell their secrets. They can trust me and build a positive relationship with me because I truly want to help them."
#marketingonline
Originally shared by Wade Harman
The Relationship Crystal Ball
Relationship marketing is one basket where you can put your eggs in. It will show you what your future can hold because when you place yourself as a trustworthy and honest person, opportunities will happen for you.
Here's how you can predict your own future when you take the road less traveled.
http://www.wadeharman.com/blog/relationship-marketing-future/
How do you build relationships? Are you remembering you manners?
"People are used to the sharks. They expect for someone to do them wrong and sell them up the creek. However, in the past year that I have successfully swam with these giants, I have shown people that they don’t have to worry when they’re with me. They can really open up and not expect me to tell their secrets. They can trust me and build a positive relationship with me because I truly want to help them."
#marketingonline
Originally shared by Wade Harman
The Relationship Crystal Ball
Relationship marketing is one basket where you can put your eggs in. It will show you what your future can hold because when you place yourself as a trustworthy and honest person, opportunities will happen for you.
Here's how you can predict your own future when you take the road less traveled.
http://www.wadeharman.com/blog/relationship-marketing-future/
Comments
Post a Comment