What does framing your message mean?

What does framing your message mean? How does that apply to my business? Join the Midweek Zap tomorrow when Alexandra Riecke-Gonzales answers these questions and yours.
#MWZ   #communicationskills   #communicationtips  

Originally shared by Zara Altair

Alexandra Riecke-Gonzales communication authority talks about the how, why, and what of marketing communication. What is important about your message? Does how you say it make a difference? Who are you talking to? 
Communication: She goes by Alex.

Watch live at Actation Now!:  http://actationnow.com/this-weeks-zap/
Watch live on YouTube: Midweek Zap - Communicate!

Responding Yes or Maybe will set a reminder so you can catch the replay.)

*Hashtag: #MWZ * Please use for your tweets and when sharing out the show.

Like the topic? Know someone that will enjoy it? Invite your friends!

About Alex:

My roles keep changing! And as frustrating as it is when I attempt to pinpoint exactly what I do, it makes perfect sense: I work on the web! Of course my roles are going to constantly change. If I wasn’t evolving as not only the Web evolves but Google+ evolves, then I would be worried.
I am a full-time graduate student at Kent State University and a Teaching Assistant. 
With such an extensive background in education I am the kind of person who grabs an idea and runs with it…

Host +Zara Altair  created *The Midweek Zap*to help you develop an online strategy that works for you and your business. You are here!

For more about Zara and YOU Plus training visit actationnow.com.

Zara Altair
Actation Now!
zara@actationnow.com
Google Me

Catch past Midweek Zap shows:
http://goo.gl/IgYCRK

Comments

Popular Posts