Great advice from Jason T. Wiser Thinking about marketing with the end in mind.

Great advice from Jason T. Wiser  Thinking about marketing with the end in mind.

#onlinemarketingtips   #onlinemarketingstrategy  

Originally shared by Wiser Sites, LLC

Stop Being Social and Start Selling

Wait? What?!!

We’ve all heard the 80/20 rule in marketing, right? It suggests that when posting to social media, 80% of the posts you share need to be about others and only 20% should be about yourself.

The problem is, the pendulum has swung so far that business owners are gun shy when it comes to letting their readers know what they do for a living and what their products and services are. They don’t want to offend anyone.

Look, you’re in business to sell products, and you’re on social to let people know you have products for sale. Bottom line.

Read the full article: http://jtw.bz/SoMeSales

This post was inspired by a discussion between Stephan Hovnanian and David Kutcher and myself

#OnTrackTips #socialmediamarketing   #sales  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB78K3gltxE

Comments

  1. Marguerita Farrell Hi. Very first things first thinking. I think you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Zara Altair for the share. And the nice thing about this is you can either read or watch Marguerita Farrell 

    I look forward to your feedback when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank Gainsford Glad it resonated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do hope all is well and it is a good frantic Marguerita Farrell if you get time, I would welcome your feedback

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will do Marguerita Farrell see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Marguerita Farrell thank you so much for your trust and confidence. It means a lot. I love all your posts about your marketing journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marguerita Farrell Hahaha and #YIPPYKAIYAY  I think you just blew the socks off Jason T. Wiser who didn't know you before this.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can retire now Marguerita Farrell 
    That was the single greatest review I have EVER gotten. Thank you for taking time to type all this out while you were in the wild. 

    Wow.. I really don't know what else to say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marguerita Farrell
    Many thanx for your input and the value that you add to this comment stream... appreciated.

    enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jason T. Wiser You never know where you will find jewels. Marguerita Farrell is one power-punch person.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's funny Thanks for the honest feedback. I have had to put these on hold because of travel, but will resume next week full force! Marguerita Farrell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts