Thomas E.


Thomas E. Hanna | BlogPhoto.tv posted a Monday greeting about putting on your Happy Pants. I said I had mine on. He asked for a selfie.
I usually don't do selfies but he asked. :)
OK. They look pretty plain and black,, but these are  Mountain Hardwear Winter Wander pants and have been in snow, sleet, muddy river bank treks in Hampshire, so cold you can't believe the wind chill factor in Southwest France, the Columbia River Gorge, and many other places. 
Put them on this morning because I'm going #geocaching  (geocaching.com) after just one more HOA this morning.
The bee is from a cache yesterday. I'll switch it out today in another cache. 
Yep, caught the geocaching bug in Hampshire after my son-in-law told me about it. It's worldwide. He learned about it from his brother in Alsace.



#happypants   #geocaching

Comments

  1. Zara Altair​, you rock. You're now my happy pants hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Happy Pants concept. Oh, I forgot to mention sheepherding with the Border Collie. :) Thomas E. Hanna | BlogPhoto.tv​

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts