Space Molecules
Space Molecules
H/T Gideon Rosenblatt
Does water freeze, or boil, in space?
Both.
Liquid, solid, gas.
#science #vacuum #liquidsolidgas
Originally shared by Gideon Rosenblatt
Does water freeze, or boil, in space? In a word, yes.
I love these kinds of articles because I've actually wondered about this question and it does a great job of explaining it.
Plus, it talks about astronaut pee, so you know it's good.
https://medium.com/starts-with-a-bang/does-water-freeze-or-boil-in-space-7889856d7f36
H/T Gideon Rosenblatt
Does water freeze, or boil, in space?
Both.
Liquid, solid, gas.
#science #vacuum #liquidsolidgas
Originally shared by Gideon Rosenblatt
Does water freeze, or boil, in space? In a word, yes.
I love these kinds of articles because I've actually wondered about this question and it does a great job of explaining it.
Plus, it talks about astronaut pee, so you know it's good.
https://medium.com/starts-with-a-bang/does-water-freeze-or-boil-in-space-7889856d7f36
Would you just love to see it, Zara Altair. Even just those videos of instant snow here on Earth were cool.
ReplyDeleteGideon Rosenblatt They were/are. They are.
ReplyDelete