Title

Is your Business in the Fourth Dimension?
and
Make sure you have the brand message and content horses out in front.
Two targeted articles from Mark Traphagen.
Double barrelled content!
#brandawareness #socialmediastrategy
Originally shared by Mark Traphagen
My Late Cyber Monday Special: Two Posts for the Price of One!
I had not one but two guest posts go live today. Take your choice or for you avid readers, get the two-for-one special!
Personal Brand Punch: Why Your Brand Should Be Represented By Real People on Moz http://stonet.co/PersonalPunch
I've been talking about this for a while, but in this post I put it all together. I'm on a crusade: to get brands over their fear/reluctance/laziness/whatever that keeps them from enthusiastically encouraging and promoting their own personal brands. I explain why I think this is an untapped power (for many).
Is Your Social Media Marketing Cart Before Your Horse? on Marketing Land http://stonet.co/SMMHorse
I take head on some of the most powerful negatives being expressed about social media marketing, and then explain why I think too many SMM efforts don't achieve real business goals.
=)
ReplyDeleteelicia clegg Hi! How are you? Writing away?
ReplyDeleteZara Altair Yes, but it is slow going, trying to work out something that seems to be missing. What about you? Life treating you right? Getting your own writing done?
ReplyDeleteelicia clegg I've been very busy with business. Writing has been spotty.
ReplyDeleteWorking out the missing part can be very elusive. Sigh.
Zara Altair Indeed.
ReplyDelete