Great article on Semantic Web, SEO, Intelligence
Great article on Semantic Web, SEO, Intelligence
In Italian. Use Google Translate.
H/T Teodora Petkova
Originally shared by Andrea Pernici
This #SemanticSEOWut is great and I'm proud of it after 3 weeks of stop.
It's in italian, but all the featured posts are in English and among the others I mentioned great posts and shares by Teodora Petkova Aaron Bradley Amit Sheth David Amerland Matteo Brunati Nova Spivack
Thanks to all.
http://seoblog.giorgiotave.it/seo-semantica-18/5065
In Italian. Use Google Translate.
H/T Teodora Petkova
Originally shared by Andrea Pernici
This #SemanticSEOWut is great and I'm proud of it after 3 weeks of stop.
It's in italian, but all the featured posts are in English and among the others I mentioned great posts and shares by Teodora Petkova Aaron Bradley Amit Sheth David Amerland Matteo Brunati Nova Spivack
Thanks to all.
http://seoblog.giorgiotave.it/seo-semantica-18/5065
Zara Altair That's exactly what I did. =D
ReplyDeleteKristin Drysdale How did it read?
ReplyDeleteSpot on find from Teodora Petkova.
Zara Altair it's all Andrea Pernici's work :) He did a great job summarizing the resources.
ReplyDeleteYour CTA is nice. I would add. Or Learn Italian. Now :)
Teodora Petkova Learn Italian. Now. :) Yes!
ReplyDelete