Inside the Camera

Inside the Camera
What happens in your camera when you press the shutter?

H/T Oleg Moskalensky 

#photography   #camera  

Originally shared by David Amerland

What Happens When You Press The Shutter?

On days when the pressure of work blocks out my horizon I grab my SLR and go on a 15-20min shooting spree. The act of finding a subject, framing it and taking a few pictures completely dislocates me mentally and allows my brain to recharge.

I used to shoot with analogue SLRs, way back when (I had a Praktika I bought on a trip to Berlin and I am one of the people who actually went through Checkpoint Charlie in the 80s). I had, back then a notion of how its insides worked but in the digital age I am too used to blanking things out unless there is firmware involved.

This video is awesome because it takes you right into a camera the moment it shoots plus, as a by-the-way explains some of the principles of modern photography and filming. Enjoy and have a heck of a great Monday. 

#KnowledgeIsAwesome   #photography  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmjeCchGRQo

Comments

Popular Posts