#music
#music
Originally shared by Sue Aston
Elly's Theme by Sue Aston
Dedicated to everyone who has lost someone special to them
Taken from my album 'Inspirational Journey' written for my Dad and Nan who I miss everyday. Sue x
Please consider supporting me on Patreon and get exclusive music & art every Month.
https://www.patreon.com/sueaston
#music #inspiration #memories #celticmusic #violin
http://youtu.be/POc0T5li-A8
Originally shared by Sue Aston
Elly's Theme by Sue Aston
Dedicated to everyone who has lost someone special to them
Taken from my album 'Inspirational Journey' written for my Dad and Nan who I miss everyday. Sue x
Please consider supporting me on Patreon and get exclusive music & art every Month.
https://www.patreon.com/sueaston
#music #inspiration #memories #celticmusic #violin
http://youtu.be/POc0T5li-A8
Thanks for sharing Zara Altair! :)
ReplyDeleteSue Aston lovely tribute to loss.
ReplyDeleteMusic is a wonderful way to ease painful feelings :)
ReplyDeleteSue Aston I believe it is one of the best ways, whether playing or listening. It also works well for world sorrow.
ReplyDeleteSo true Zara Altair! :)
ReplyDelete