Set Expiration Date for Google Drive Sharing

Set Expiration Date for Google Drive Sharing
Did you know you can set an expiration date for a shared file? After the expiration date, the shared link will no longer work.
Gplus Expertise shared this.
#googledrivetips
Originally shared by ****
How to Set Auto-Expiration Date for Shared Folders & Files in Google Drive
"You have a file or folder in Google Drive that you have shared either with Public or with a specific set of users. You can specify a date and time when you want the shared links to expire.
The script will run at the specific time and remove all the sharing permissions from your file or folder making them private and the old links would no longer work..."
Read more: http://bit.ly/1K8d5f1
#GoogleDrive #Docs #Sheets #Folders


Very useful Zara Altair !
ReplyDeleteRobin Holland Glad you found it helpful. :)
ReplyDeleteThx Zara Altair This one I am going to have to experiment with, I can see this coming in handing for companies for sure.
ReplyDeleteZara Altair I did not know that. Very helpful!
ReplyDeleteOh that's cool!
ReplyDeleteNice! Thanks Zara Altair
ReplyDeleteLon McClure You are welcome. :)
ReplyDelete