Brilliant
Brilliant
Wait for the spoon/knife sharpening! :)
#howtoeatkiwifruit
Originally shared by Gideon Rosenblatt
And now for something really important: kiwifruit
Last night, over dinner, my son and I simultaneously came up with this idea for simplifying the kiwifruit-eating process, an issue that has perplexed humanity for decades.
You can tell I really dressed up for this one. I'm basically just coming back from my workout and just had to see if it'd work. It did, and so my wife was nice enough to capture it, and suggested I share it.
OK. Don't eat too many. You'll get a stomach ache.
#kiwifruit #lifehack #kiwi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9yUsm0Jtw&feature=share
Wait for the spoon/knife sharpening! :)
#howtoeatkiwifruit
Originally shared by Gideon Rosenblatt
And now for something really important: kiwifruit
Last night, over dinner, my son and I simultaneously came up with this idea for simplifying the kiwifruit-eating process, an issue that has perplexed humanity for decades.
You can tell I really dressed up for this one. I'm basically just coming back from my workout and just had to see if it'd work. It did, and so my wife was nice enough to capture it, and suggested I share it.
OK. Don't eat too many. You'll get a stomach ache.
#kiwifruit #lifehack #kiwi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9yUsm0Jtw&feature=share


Thanks, Zara Altair. I do love kiwifruit, but it's been such a pain to eat...until now. ;)
ReplyDelete