In a field
In a field
I am the absence
of field.
This is
always the case.
Wherever I am
I am what is missing.
When I walk
I part the air
and always
the air moves in
to fill the spaces
where my body's been.
We all have reasons
for moving.
I move
to keep things whole.
Mark Strand
#poetry
Originally shared by Antonio Gallo
"La fortuna di essere nati"
Tenere insieme le cose In un campo io sono l’assenza di campo. Questo è sempre opportuno. Dovunque sono io sono ciò che manca. Quando cammino divido l’aria e sempre l’aria si fa avanti per riempire gli spazi che il mio corpo occupava. Tutti abbiamo delle ra...
I am the absence
of field.
This is
always the case.
Wherever I am
I am what is missing.
When I walk
I part the air
and always
the air moves in
to fill the spaces
where my body's been.
We all have reasons
for moving.
I move
to keep things whole.
Mark Strand
#poetry
Originally shared by Antonio Gallo
"La fortuna di essere nati"
Tenere insieme le cose In un campo io sono l’assenza di campo. Questo è sempre opportuno. Dovunque sono io sono ciò che manca. Quando cammino divido l’aria e sempre l’aria si fa avanti per riempire gli spazi che il mio corpo occupava. Tutti abbiamo delle ra...
Is it a riddle like _the Wind_ Zara Altair
ReplyDelete:D
Which answers the question in the whole. Amelia Hoskins
ReplyDeleteWe need more poetry.... I just posted an hilarious old song (and pic) you may remember... take a look. Zara Altair
ReplyDelete