Mobile Friendly Help

Mobile Friendly Help
John Dietrich offers tips to get your site up to mobile - friendly search recognition.
Originally shared by John Dietrich
Don't get caught with your pants down!
Google will be using mobile-friendly as a ranking factor starting April 21st (http://bit.ly/MobileFriendlyAnnouncement). Basically, this means that all other factors being equal (as in your site needs to be ranking already), Google will be moving the mobile-friendly results to the top of the list.
What can I do? The solution is simple.
First, check your pages here http://bit.ly/MobileFriendlyTesting with Google's official tool. That tool is very comprehensive, and provides a ton of great resources for getting yourself up-to-speed and mobile-friendly.
Second if this looks too complex for you to deal with (and believe me you're not alone - more below †), contact me because I and my GPlusGeek team, can get your site mobile-friendly without a complete re-design (we can do that too if you like!) at reasonable rates.
† more here The site below is from a first page Google result for the term "website design and development services". For that term, on the first page of Google, there are several sites which aren't yet mobile friendly.
P.S. If your site isn't already ranking in Google search, and driving the kind of traffic you want, I recommend you contact the good people over at Stone Temple Consulting
#mobilefriendly #SEO #seotips
I really appreciate it Zara Altair! I think it's great that Google provides so many tools and resources to help folks get mobile-friendly (:
ReplyDeleteJohn Dietrich It is great that Google provides the tools. Using them is even better.:)
ReplyDelete