Official Google+ Visuals
Official Google+ Visuals
Thanks to Dustin W. Stout.
Downloads for you.
#googlelogo #visualcontent
Originally shared by Dustin W. Stout
Holy Free Visuals Batman!
Google+ logos, icons & templates for all your g+ needs!
Well since it is St. Patricks Day it seemed like a good day to release something a bit ridiculously over-the-top. If I were to give one of the items in this post away every day it would take me 5 weeks to give them all away.
I'm giving away every official Google+ logo, icon and template that I've added to my personal visual content creation arsenal.
Download them here: http://dustn.ws/1CpmfDS
Seriously-- I can't even count the hours spent creating all of these. Mostly, because they're for my own personal use and I've just been maintaining them for a while.
And the good news? Because they're things I actually use, that means they'll stay updated over time.
Go go download all my goodies and tell you're designated graphic designer I'm their new best friend.
#HappyStPatricksDay ! Cheers!
#googlepluslogos #googleplusicons #googleplushelp #freebie
Thanks for sharing Zara Altair!
ReplyDeleteDustin W. Stout Most welcome. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is awesome, Zara Altair
ReplyDelete