Programming Scare You?
Programming Scare You?
Get a taste with Productive Computer Systems and Oleg Moskalensky tomorrow.
#programming #googledriveforms
Originally shared by Productive Computer Systems
Don't be scared, programming is good for the soul, someone famous once said (or if they didn't - they should have). I promise this will be very simple, and very useful, even if you're not a programmer. I'll walk you through every step of the way.
Google Forms are awesome, and storing data in spreadsheets is easy, but that gets to be a bit much after a while. I'll show you how to tame it.
Get a taste with Productive Computer Systems and Oleg Moskalensky tomorrow.
#programming #googledriveforms
Originally shared by Productive Computer Systems
Don't be scared, programming is good for the soul, someone famous once said (or if they didn't - they should have). I promise this will be very simple, and very useful, even if you're not a programmer. I'll walk you through every step of the way.
Google Forms are awesome, and storing data in spreadsheets is easy, but that gets to be a bit much after a while. I'll show you how to tame it.
Thanks much, Zara Altair. Are you coming to show your programming chops? :)
ReplyDeleteOleg Moskalensky You are joking, right? I'm coming to learn.:)
ReplyDelete