How to Unfollow a Collection

How to Unfollow a Collection
Question posted by Mark Traphagen.

Best answer. Go to the Profile/Page you are following. Click on Collections.

If you are following that person all of the collection will display Following. 

Click on the collection(s) you no longer wish to follow. This will remove you from following that specific Collection.

#Collections   #googleplustips  

Originally shared by Mark Traphagen

Questions about Collections

By default, if you follow someone, you are following all their collections that you are eligible to see (shared to Public or to a circle the person has you in).

Can you unfollow specific collections from someone without unfollowing them? For example, I have someone I'm following for her science content, but I'm getting her crafts and knitting collection in my stream, in which I have no interest.

But I see no way to unfollow that individual collection.

#collections   #plsuonly

Comments

  1. there should be a way to remove the collections you don't want to follow instead of leaving them on the tiles of collections with the word follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. richard clarkson Ah, the land of conditional verbs. That would certainly make it easier to see the ones you do follow. 
    Hello! Google+ are you listening?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts