Your Naked Unconscious with Manuel Saint-Victor

Your Naked Unconscious with Manuel Saint-Victor 
If you are in business and think you don't have time for psycho-babble mumbo jumbo, this is the place to get clear on how unconscious "thought" drives your actions and decision making. 

Business owners are constantly making decisions; for example, scale up or down on an aspect of business. Hire the right employee. Choose a service to outsource. Add a new product or line. Expand or focus. 

You don't have to know brain anatomy. We'll keep it simple and understandable. 

Understanding your unconscious mind and how it affects your behavior is vital to personal knowledge.

Join us for a dive into your mind. Discover how neuroscience rocks.

#MWAlive   #unconsciousacts  

Originally shared by Zara Altair

How do you know your unconscious mind? It’s unconscious, right? Consciously you are doing something else. Or are you? 
Dr. Manuel Saint-Victor, has answers. Practical neuroscience. How to pay attention to your subconscious and how to harmonize your life.
Responding Yes or Maybe will set a reminder so you can catch the replay.)

Watch live at Actation Now! http://actationnow.com/this-weeks-zap/
*Hashtag: #MWZlive * Please use for your tweets and when sharing out the show.

Like the topic? Know someone that will enjoy it? Invite your friends! 

Love the show? Become a patron for just $1 a month.http://www.patreon.com/ZaraAltair

About Mani:
Tagline
I help physicians reimagine and fall back in love with healthcare
Introduction
After a 24 hour call at the VA psychiatric unit I walked outside, took a deep breath of the crisp morning air and chose to live my dreams.  I have never looked back.  If you're ready to invest your time I can show you how to use your medical training to stop bleeding out your soul in your own ED.  I can show you the path from physician burnout to customer-focused care.  

Over the last 20 years I have gained a wealth of experience from building 3D virtual worlds for video games, to developing software at WebMD, to writing ebooks, to working with fortune 100 companies doing neuroscience consulting.  I've surrounded myself with a supportive group of passionate entrepreneurs who have opened my eyes to the opportunities that my medical knowledge afford me.

I am the chief neuroscientist and cofounder ofMindful360.  Along with psychometrician and fellow ENTP, Craig Calvert, I bring cutting-edge evidence-based neuroscience down to a practical level to help organizations make the most of and nurture their employees. You can catch our weekly Mindful360TVfor tips on bringing mindfulness and emotional intelligence into your business practices.
I do a weekly show about all things neuroscience and work with Hypnotist, Paul Ramsay to bring the latest in neuroscience to hypnosis at Hypnotic Thoughts 

Bragging rights
Escaped the maze of clinical medicine, mindful entrepreneur, I've been Ammonized.

If you came to the show and commented in the events page, you will be put in a notification circle to be invited to future shows.
Host +Zara Altair  created *The Midweek Zap*to help you develop an online strategy that works for you and your business. You are here!
Go to Actation Now! website to view all original events plus articles to help you create and sustain your web presence.

Comments

  1. Lucid dreaming is my path to explore the consciousness... What I find intriguing is ... That to in order to become aware that you're inside your own dream you need to be very good on perform "reality checks" but it's funny how our unconscious mind try to find a variety of crazy explanations for what you are experiencing at the moment in your dream and often its overrides your 'reality checks' and you not get in control of your dreams ... I wonder Manuel Saint-Victor​​​​ if there is any relationship between our "ego" and our "confirmation bias" .. Do you think it is possible to measure or design an experiments for that ? Ps_> fantastic hangout, reminds This Tedtalk from Antonio Damasio ..https://youtu.be/LMrzdk_YnYY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts