Build a Wordbank with CISE

Build a Wordbank with CISE

Writers! when you frequently create content around a certain subject, you can use CISE (Conceptual Intelligence Search Engine) to create a set of semantically optimized words to use in content creation.

These word sets are recognized by search as being contextually related. Add value to your content by boosting search recognition of your contextually aligned word sets.

To visit CISE http://cise.info/search
#seofornow   #contentcreation   #CISE   #semantic   #semanticrelevancy  

Originally shared by Peter Hatherley

How to create a Wordbank with CISE
Here is a quick instructional video on how to use CISE's internal database to create a comprehensive Wordbank.

These Wordbanks are perfect for building strong semantic density in your SEO. This example is based on "Semantic Marketing"

We also now provide custom built data drill-down Wordbanks based on your leading competitors and authority sites. These are particularly useful for specialist areas such as health.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vVf7j22qNA

Comments

  1. About that I would had a nice typeclicktype but if I show and public I would be dead in 3 minutes 3 minutes steps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andre Amorim It's your wordbank nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andre Amorim I'm not sure if I understand your meaning?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter Hatherley push forward; slow motion and spoiler script is commeing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts